The typical, local red wine: it is known as a social aggregator and champion of good spirit. Best match with local cheese and salami.
– Straight, young, balanced, easy drinking
– Color: deep ruby red
– Nose: definitely fruity, with primary aromas of red berries, plums and cherries, accompanied by herbaceous hints.
– Palate: Medium-bodied, fresh and round, with light tannins.
– DOC Friuli Aquileia
– room temperature in winter, cellar temperature in summer
0.75 Lt bottle of dark glass
– Tasty cheeses, ham and salami, snacks, pizza
– Grilled and fatty meats, roasted beef
– Fatty fish dishes (eel, cod, salmon, fish soup)
|Dimensions||7,5 × 7,5 × 30 cm|