RIBOLLA GIALLA: an indigenous dry white wine from Friuli, still, from late harvested grapes vinified in steel with full fermentation of sugar.
– Color: straw yellow with nuances of light green
– Nose: straight and intense, with scents of lemon and white flowers
– Palate: with interesting acidity, coupled by a well rounded, yet crisp and young, body structure
– IGT Venezia Giulia
– Fresh (12°C) to chilled (8°)
0,75 Lt bottle of light green glass
Lively character, refreshing
Matches best with
– Fried shellfish, crabs and seafood in general
– Fat egg-based sauces and all mayonnaise variations, sauce tartare, sauce hollandaise etc.
– Russian salad, egg salad, potato salad
– Fried champignons, mushrooms and vegetables
– Traditionally with roasted chestnuts
– Potato and pumpkin soups
– Various snacks, garlic bread, as an aperitif